Diamond Creek Primary School is situated on a large and well-maintained allotment. We havefour main buildings which were each constructed at different times, uniquely reflecting the history of the schools development.
The four buildings comprise the administration building, the junior learning area, the senior learning area and the specialist facility.
A walk through the school is a walk through history with the original Diamond Creek PrimarySchool building, constructed in 1870 centrally positioned with the grounds. Other buildings named after the local area and surrounding streets include the Cowin, Inglis and Clyde buildings housing classrooms and the library.